Listening Activity

I choose Delta Airlines, it's value proposition is comfortable flying as well as great customer service.
1. Lost luggage, "@Delta I've called customer service and really need the phone number or to be connected to the baggage office in Atlanta. I have an important personal item that is probs there and wold like to go about sending someone to retrieve it, but need to make sure its there. Thank you!"
2. Friendly flight attendants
3. Smooth and friendly flights, " The best service on our Vegas flight DL1729 from Cinci. One of the friendliest and nicest flight attendants Ted made it all the better. No reason ever to fly anyone else!"
4. First class, day passes, memberships
5. Using their customers' issues to accommodate them such as giving them first class for free and giving them complementary day passes. Competition is a challenge for the brand. Some tweets were saying that Delta is so horrible that they would be using other airlines.
6. I would listen to the customer and give my sincere apologies and do everything I could to fix the issue and accommodate them as needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

United Airlines write-up

United Airlines