My first marketing assignment

4/5 BA 223

Topic 1

I am seeking to get my event planning certificate and taking classes here also puts me on track to graduate next year. I also have no clue about marketing so I thought it would be a good idea to learn it.
No I am not, I am a Human Development and Family Sciences major, so the furthest thing from marketing.
How to market an event and be able to get it out there and for people to be aware about it.
I am passionate about Special Needs kids, I have a Special needs brother and have grown up around Special needs and my plan after college is to go into non profit work with Special needs. The other thing I am passionate about it visiting/exploring National Parks, I am an adventure junky and like to go everywhere.

Topic 2

Heineken is being slammed for posting an ad campaign that "Sometimes, lighter is better", they later pulled the ad after being called out by Chance the Rapper. They have since apologized and have made a statement that that is not them and take the feedback seriously and continue to grow with it.
 https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/business/media/heineken-racist-ad.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening Activity

United Airlines write-up